Thursday, August 14, 2008

So today I updated all of the photos on the flickr group and now anyone can see them so patience has payed off. I am told that soon we will be pouring the actual foundation and will keep you all updated on the exact days of the big pour which will be impressive.


I have to say the part of the construction i find most interesting is the front entrance so far. Don't get me wrong the big hole is cool but seeing the under belly of the entrance is really impressive. The different colored metals create an awe inspiring sense of industrialism.


I was talking to one of the guys on the site and he told me that he even gets chills when he sees things like this. It makes you think about how far building construction has come. From the pyramids to even buildings from the early 20th century.


the inner workingsscafoldinglooking down from campus centerthe clockporta john

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 










Elmira College Since 1855